29 April 2010

Missing You!


My dearest friend, Soulmate, Teacher ...

It's been 30 days today that you transitioned from this plane. I know now that you are well and surrounded by Love and Light. I received information from you yesterday via a very dear acquaintance and like-minded Soul, who reported that you are continuing your Journey and sending love and peace, as you always did on this plane ...

I believe you are with me and even though my heart remains heavy and my tears have not ceased because I miss hearing your voice and knowing you were merely a phone call away, I understand that it was your time to depart from this Earth. And I am rejoicing in the fact that you are now where you felt it was time for you to be.

I know that you will be watching over me and I thank God that you and I shared two hours of phenomenal chat time prior to your transition. I could never have asked for a more lovely Soul to intertwine with upon this chaotic and confusing Earth plane ... you never failed to lift my heart, my Spirit, and my knowledge of all things esoteric, mystical, and Sacred. I miss you immensely, my friend!
Always you will be remembered in my Life as the only person who truly understood my Spirit, and who loved me unconditionally no matter what!!! I love you so very much, Christoff!!! Shine on in your continuing Journey, my friend ...

Always and Forever in my Heart and Soul, Gentle One ...
Your friend,
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and ALWAYS remember to be respectful and tactful ... Blessings :)