21 February 2013

Responding to Drama with Love ...


"Most find it easy to respond to love with more love because they resonate with the same frequency; but what about responding to fear, anger, miscommunication, and hate with love? Most will find themselves falling into mirroring back the same energy frequency and thus creating more of what is being sent their way, sending it out into the world to be mirrored back again and again.

Can we step outside of the drama in spite of fear and anger and send love instead? How can we connect with compassion for one another instead of anger and hate? It comes from working from a conscious level of the Self and the understanding that we are all simply human beings doing the best we can from where we are at in our own level of growth. Our power comes from compassionate non-attachment to drama and sending love to that which needs it the most instead. By doing so, we allow an opening for healing and for all to experience our true state of being and connection to love. This is what unconditional LOVE and COMPASSION is.

LOVE transcends the self and goes straight to the Heart and Soul of all beings."

~ Abigail Wainwright 

 
Abigail hosts a few blogs that are wonderfully written, and most Spiritual in nature. She is from Australia and her words usually resonate with my Heart and Soul because she is all about LOVE, COMPASSION, and FORGIVENESS. I used to read her posts regularly, but lately I haven't seen many generated. Regardless, they always are thought-provoking for me.
 
How do I respond to drama in my own Life? I'm a reactive person, and I am working on honing my patience skills and allowing things to just flow by me without allowing others' judgments and negative words permeate my Being. It's a difficult process, and one in which I must remain aware of my own words and actions continually. Sometimes, as human beings do, I slip up and fall back a few steps. I simply pick up the pieces and move forward. In this process, there is no time for regret or halting when we stumble on the journey. This journey is about moving forward no matter what.
As long as I am not hurting anyone in my process, I continue to move forward. There is no stopping me. I strive to be real (authentic), honest, tactful, loving, kind, compassionate, and accepting of the differences that we all have because intrinsicly I know we are all connected in the fabric of Life ...
 
What helps you on your journey? What obstacles do you find yourself needing to overcome?
 
Namasté, my friends ~
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and ALWAYS remember to be respectful and tactful ... Blessings :)