17 December 2012

The Tides of Change ...

When I was a little girl, there were so many things that held wonderment for me. I would spend days alone in the woods building forts from pine boughs, talking to God, and communing with nature. Sometimes I remember with such clarity what it was like back then, to be in the woods alone surrounded by Nature. And I remember that I've always been a nature lover ...

The smells of the Earth, the crisp and pungent scents of pine, the sounds of dry leaves and small twigs crunching underfoot while exploring for hours on end ... the sounds of twinkling brooks and birds gossiping overhead in the trees. Being in the woods was a refuge for me in my young life ... I always felt safer in the great outdoors than I did even in my own bed. And strangely enough, I have always felt connected to the Divine, to God, since I can remember. One would think that a child so young and fragile as I was when my abuses began would be frightened of everyone and everything, but my Soul must have understood that in Spirit I chose my life and the lessons required to learn and move forward on my Eternal Journey toward Oneness with the Universe, with the Divine ...

We are all on individual journey's ... and no matter which road we travel to reach the Great Path to Oneness, we know that all roads eventually lead to the same place ...

Over the last few years, my psyche, Soul, and heart have been cleared and opened up to receive and to give unconditional love to those whom I come into contact with. I am sure that there are many others who feel this opening deep within, and can relate to what I am writing about at this moment. Clarity of thought, focus, and a keen sense of Self has come to pass for many of us over the past few years as we are hurled towards the Age of Aquarius with lightening speed.

There are those with whom we are not meant to travel the Path to Enlightenment, and they will fall mysteriously by the wayside as our vibrations raise higher and our minds and hearts open widely ... there are those who will be left behind, because their vibrations cannot keep up with the rapid energy shifts and outpouring of Christ-Light ...

There are those who, in fear, will lash out at us or wish to hold us under a microscope, observing every move we make, every word we speak, every action we take ... waiting for us to 'slip up', to be our fallible human Selves. And at that precise moment, they will attempt to drive us backwards, in anger, resentment, jealousy ... with words or fists they will attempt to cut us down like a sickle cuts at the harvested corn stalks ... and some of us will perish, or turn our backs in fear ...

My friends, strive only to be your Authentic Selves ... Know Yourself. This was the wise counsel written above the doorway at the Temple of Delphi ... Know Yourself. In that way, and only in that way will you stand strong in your own counsel and wisdom. In that way can you help others meet their own potential, find their own Inner Light, bring the Christ-consciousness into their Being ...

Namasté, my friends ...

Blessings, Light, & Love Abound ...

Katt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and ALWAYS remember to be respectful and tactful ... Blessings :)