01 January 2013

Welcome, 2013!

It is with open arms that I  welcome this New Year 2013 ... in hopes of many joys and blessings coming my way in the coming year. As usual, I haven't selected any resolutions per se, but I surely know what I would like to continue working on this year ... 

Naturally, in the spirit of continuing my journey toward Spiritual bliss and striving to be my most authentic Self, I will consistently try to remain aware of my character flaws, whether they be ingrained and part of my psyche, or whether they be hormonal. There will be no excuses for my quick temper flare ups when I lose control of my tongue, because I will become aware of these flare ups and 'nip them in the bud' so to speak. This is what I vow to myself in the coming year and with appropriate supports in place, I am sure to achieve it.

I love being 'chill' and not being shaken out of my happy little cocoon of peace and serenity ... and I will avoid that which triggers my authentically gentle and tender Soul into anger. I am going to begin to shed Light on my darkest spaces and places, and bring all that which is toxic and negative to the surface to be bathed completely in the Light and Unconditional Love of spirit and truth. I want to become more tolerant of those around me, whether strangers or friends, and tolerant to those who matter so much to me and to whom I matter, as well. 

I want to remain estranged from negative souls and over dramatic, hateful souls who are not willing to look in the mirror and see their own flaws, but are more than willing to point out mine. I want to release those who no longer serve any purpose to me or to my continuing Spiritual growth. I want to seek out like minded individuals who know they are not above anyone nor below anyone, but equal to everyone else. And to seek out those who understand that to be their most authentic selves, they must let go of that which and those who no longer serve any purpose in their lives. 


I want to continue to love  ALL beings unconditionally, friend or foe, even those whom I choose not have in my Life. I want to remember that even though I love some Souls deeply and unconditionally, I love myself even more and will not tolerate hateful, evil, hurtful words being spewed at me in arbitrary ways and I will not succumb to being abused, bullied, or dismissed by anyone in any capacity. I am a kind, loving, Soul whose only intention is to love unconditionally. If others take me wrongly, that is THEIR game and THEIR issue, not mine. My intentions are generally pure and loving, and ONLY those who deserve my friendship and gentleness will be allowed within my Inner Circle going forward.

My Inner Circle is a sacred and wonderful place, filled with love, joy, kindness, and peace. I share it with those who are like minded and peaceful. I will strive not to become angry and explosive or reactive to those who fire negative words, phrases, actions, and/or thoughts my way. I accept, bless, and release all these negative actions and people with love and grace.

These are my New Year thoughts and hopes in 2013 ... I truly pray I can live up to each and every one of them as the year progresses ...

In Peace & Light ~

Namasté, My friends 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and ALWAYS remember to be respectful and tactful ... Blessings :)